Karen,
Did you go home from class today and take a nap? Week 2 is a ton of new material, but just go through the HOMEWORK pages as they will help you learn. Also, there is a NEW section entitled HOMEWORK Cliff Notes which I know you will enjoy.
I also added a FOUNDATION Course Graduate Introduction section, uploaded the FC Week 2 Glossary, the FC articles (Why KMODT Works), filled in the pages under the section entitled AKC Trials and Events (so much fun history in this section) AND uploaded my NADOI published articles for your review, education and understanding.
All of that to say, breathe and take things one step at a time. We are here to help you succeed with Cosmos.
Roxanne
Week 2 is uploaded!
ReplyDeleteI went home ate lunch and rested. The I walked around my living room for 1/2 hour making right turn and left turns with my imagery dog, Cosmo watched intently. Then we practiced, practiced practiced. It was wonderful to learn something new
ReplyDeleteI enjoy your "can-do" attitude, Karen
ReplyDelete