FOUNDATION Course Curriculum

FOUNDATION Course Equipment List

Wednesday, June 12, 2024

Requesting. assistance.

Can I please get some feedback and corrective criticism on this video I hope you can see it all.It is left turn right turns and sit and a really good picture of my butt.thanks 





 Can I please get some feedback on how to do corrections when you I've food sitting out on a plate as a distraction and Cosmo goes towards it.

5 comments:

  1. Hi, Karen great to see you working comso. When doing the right about turn. We step with are left at 45 a push forward with are right foot throw out leash. Shoulder kept spurred and looking forward. Pleia and grab leash back into walking position as the left half steps in-front of the right. Them full step with the right all one fluid motion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remember to keep hand in walking position at the thigh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have t finished all the video yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karen,

    Clear as mud, right?

    Roxanne

    ReplyDelete