FOUNDATION Course Curriculum

FOUNDATION Course Equipment List

Saturday, June 22, 2024

Thursday Afternoon

 Drove to Home Depot, medium distractions, walked/heeled Stink up and down the aisles, left turns, right turn, lots of sit/stays, exercise finishes for about 40 minutes. The new environment was good especially with all the turns, Stink never knew which way I was going to go so he really had to pay attention. While Stink was sitting a Home Depot an employee walked by and asked if I went to Roxanne's training classes, I asked "how could you tell" we both laughed. I really enjoyed going to  a store to practice. Tomorrow I think I will try Tractor Supply.

Thursday PM practiced all week #3 exam #2, I will video tape it tomorrow after some more practice just to verify I am doing all the correct exam requirements. I think that will help me not to get so stressed out. Also I am really excited (I get really excited a lot can you tell) about go to CV Park in the am with all the other dogs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment