FOUNDATION Course Curriculum

FOUNDATION Course Equipment List

Tuesday, July 9, 2024

Week 4 Exam #2



 Here is my second attempt on my Week 4 exam. 

4 comments:

  1. Karen, I did not know this Week 4 EXAM #2 was posted. Remember to 'Comment' to a New Post so everyone on your Blog gets automatically notified in their emails.

    In this EXAM, I see so much improvement ! It looks good. Jessi will review and provide feedback. Hope to see you shortly at HH at MSS this Wednesday morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen this is a Pass !!! Couple things I want you to just work on
    * (stand circles) step first with your right foot. It helps to stabilize the dog.
    * when Cosmo comes in for a recall to SSIF be sure to start doing a finish instead of stepping back ward to him.
    * after the down be sure to say heel and not come. Come is formal to SSIF
    So proud of you and Cosmo. He is checking in with you greatly!!! Off to week 5 !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the input Jessi I will work on what you suggested.

    ReplyDelete